A unique patented Digital Twin cleanroom concept
With ULTIMO, we would like to announce a unique patented pre-engineered concept for indoor cleanroom facilities (patent n°: 2021/5777). Pre-engineering gives us the advantage of being able to work with approved building blocks, of which VIX, Digital Twins and Industry 4.0 are quite important ones.
Our ULTIMO indoor cleanroom concept is equipped with a self-supporting corridor around the cleanroom in which our VIX-concept is implemented. This assures that a cleanliness classification of ISO5 can be achieved at rest. By applying our VIX-concept in a lateral way, we create a crossflow air stream in which the air flows horizontally from one side to the other side in the cleanroom. Because the cleanroom is designed with adjustable fans in combination with Industry 4.0 connectivity and a Digital Twin, the airflow shall always be adapted to the activities and obstacles, such as production installations or interior, inside the cleanroom.
Adjustable fans as part of pre-engineered cleanroom design
In order to achieve cleanliness classifications as high as ISO5, we designed a corridor around the cleanroom in which our lateral VIX-concept is implemented, creating a horizontal airflow inside the cleanroom. The fans that accompany this airflow play a significant role. Via a Digital Twin (Computational Fluid Dynamics), the fans of our VIX-concept can be adjusted to the situation inside the cleanroom. By adapting the fans to the current cleanroom layout, an optimal airflow is guaranteed at all times. If changes are made to the cleanroom interior or the activities in the cleanroom change over time, we can simply create a new computer model of the cleanroom and validate it again.
Why opt fot ULTIMO?
Our ULTIMO Plug & Play cleanroom concept offers quite some advantages:
- Lead time - Due to our pre-engineered building blocks, we can deliver the ULTIMO within 5 weeks after ordering.
- Maintainability - By working with a corridor around the cleanroom that contains the techniques and installations, we do not have to enter the cleanroom during maintenance works.
- Energy-efficiency - By implementing Industry 4.0 techniques, we can continuously monitor and adjust energy consumption of the cleanroom. In case that a high air change rate is not required overnight, we can simply adapt the air change rate without risking overpressure loss.
- Adaptability - By working with a lateral hallway, it is possible to smoothly integrate additional techniques such as moisture control or temperature control.
- Industry 4.0 - By working with a Digital Twin, we can always adjust the airflow in the cleanroom according to its interior design.
Interested in finding our more? Have a look at our ULTIMO product page or give us a call !