Available space and hightech equipment
The SteriCube is a pre-engineered mobile unit that can be divided into a technical room, a classified space, a personnel and material airlock. Filtered air, conform the end-users requirements, is blown into the classified space via a ceiling plenum.
The high performance HEPA filter technology makes the SteriCube ideal for pharmaceutical and microbial applications, automotive, micro-electronics and manufacturing processes in the food industry.
- Available for ISO6/ISO7 cleanliness classification;
- SteriCube includes data collection for cleanroom insights;
- Scalable concept with shorter timelines for clonable sites;
- Cleanable epoxy flooring & wall;
- Robust, antimicrobial aluminum structure;
- Repurposable unit.
The ICONIC cleanroom is a pre-engineered mobile unit designed to meet the most urgent demands in industries with fast changing cleanroom needs. The ICONIC Plug&Play cleanroom is expandable with cleanroom modules of 24 m² each, which allows a semi-bespoke cleanroom solution to be configured using our pre-engineered and standardized building blocks. ICONIC cleanrooms meet the highest quality requirements.
- Dimensions per cleanroom module: 4 x 6m;
- 2 AVON units for sterile and conditioned air per module;
- 1 CURE unit for creating overpressure per module;
- Filter class end-filter: H14 HEPA;
- validated to ISO 14644-1 standard;
- 100% circularity due to circular supply chain.